8.06.2013

Belly bump update #33

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart...
Jeremiah 1:5

How far along are you?
33 weeks
Best Moment this week?
Evenings with my little ones and the weekend.
Prayer requests?
Healthy pregnancy and healthy baby - I am measuring small (fundal height is <33cm) ultrasound is to check amniotic fluid. I measured tiny with Daniel and everything was ok so my OB is not too worried this time around.
Baby's growth?
Baby D3 weighs a little over 4 pounds (about the size of a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark.

Via
Symptoms?
Usual reflux, sleep issues and constipation
Medical Stuff?
I received the labor handout at my OB visit. My OB even said, by the end of the month/early sept we are gonna have a baby! Yup 7 weeks or less.
Weight gain (or loss)?
+34 lbs
Exercise?
:( nothing formal. Just walking and taking stairs.
Cravings? Food Aversions?
No to bacon
No to raw meat, can't stand preparing it and the smell
I'm loving bagels and toast....
Sleep?
I need a lot. I sleep a lot. I still wake up tired and not fully rested.
Maternity Clothes?
Outfit above: motherhood maternity and old navy maternity
Gender?
Surprise -- we don't know
Movement?
Kicks and jostles
Daniel enjoys placing his hand on my belly and feeling baby's D3 move
What I miss....
Cooking
I've been avoiding the kitchen
What I'm looking forward to....
Kissing my newborn's sweet face
Labor Signs?
None, no Braxton hicks. I'm waiting for Labor Day, after that baby D3 is full term and we are ok to go whenever!
About the rest of the family...




My little girl and her weekend tantrum. She was upset with me and Derrick and threw her potty chair at us and broke it.
Something I'm Excited About....
Guess who's a big boy and starting school this year? My awesome firstborn!
They grow up so fast. Didn't I just take him home from the hospital?



Daniel and his going home picture and the outfit that's swallowing him whole. The day I fell in love over and over again. Kisses my baby boy!
Linking up: babies and beyond at proverbs and pacifiers and beauty in the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...