5.20.2013

Belly bump week #22


Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart...
Jeremiah 1:5


{belly pict next to my orchid, obviously overgrowing its pot}
Outfit deets: top from zulily, pants from motherhood maternity via a consignment shop I just discovered 2-3 weeks ago (and it's ~1 mile to our house), necklace zulily, belt Old navy, watch Swatch (birthday gift from hubs last year) 

How far along are you?

Finishing 22 weeks gestation
Best Moment this week?
Fun times at the speedway with my family
Prayer requests?
Better sleep this coming week. I've been waking up quite a bit and then staying awake for awhile..... Could not find a good spot, my back is bothering me, etc.
Baby's growth?
At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.
If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily. -from Baby Center
Symptoms?
Swelling on my fingers. Or maybe just fatty fingers. My engagement ring is getting toooooo tight.
Weight gain (or loss)?
+25 lbs
Exercise?
Gabrielle Reece: Fit and healthy pregnancy workout - 2x
Zumba - once
Cravings?
Sweets --- anything sweet. Muffin, coffee cake, chocolate, ice cream. Hence the +++number wt gain above
Sleep?
Still getting 7-8 hours, or at least aiming to get 7-8 hours per night.
Maternity Clothes?
Mix of maternity and nonmaternity tops
Nonmaternity skirts, nonmaternity tights and dresses
Gender?
A lot of people think it is a girl. My mom is one of them.
Movement?
Love it when I lie down and baby D3 starts doing acrobats.
What I miss....
Nigiri, moscato, margarita
What I'm looking forward to....
Our family vacation is coming up!
About the rest of the family....
Daniel is the sweetest. He gives me kisses and my belly kisses too.


Linking up with Sarah and other growing bellies.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...