5.06.2013

Belly bump week #20

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart...
Jeremiah 1:5







How far along are you?
20 weeks
Best Moment this week?
Finishing the mini5k and receiving my medal!
What scripture is speaking to you this week?
Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid.
John 14:27b
From this Sunday's Gospel
Baby's growth?
13 oz per ultrasound measurements
He/she is head down. But too early to heave a sigh of relief.... There's tons of room to move about. I hope baby D3 stays head down for <20 br="" more="" weeks.="">We saw the 4 chambered heart, spine, abdomen, kidneys, all 4 extremities, brain, cerebellum, diaphragm, profile shot.
Symptoms?
Doing well actually. No nausea or significant food aversions
Weight gain (or loss)?
Uh-oh....
Gotta slow down per OB.
+20 over all
Gained 7 lbs in 4 weeks.
Cravings? Food Aversions?
Nothing really
I love ice cream..... Gotta moderate and not eat 2 cups!
What Made Me Cry This Week?
Downton Abbey. I finally watched season 3 episode 1: Matthew and Mary's wedding
Sleep?
Can't get enough
Exercise?
Only worked out twice last week bummer.
Walked the 5K -- so that helped....
My goal this week: go back to my DVDs. If Jillian michaels is too uncomfortable per OB, walking at least twice a week should be my goal.
And the kids and I have just dance on the wii.. I should utilize those games again.
Maternity Clothes?
Nonmaternity and maternity tights
Maternity tanks and shirts
Wearing my Hunter rainboots and putting them to good use before summer
Gender?
It's a surprise! We had the 20 week anatomy scan today. We brought the kids to see their baby. We didn't get a glimpse if baby D3 is a he or a she.
Movement?
Absolutely. I love feeling his/her kicks. So gentle right now. Kinda like little love taps.
About the rest of the family....
Babies did great seeing another newborn last Friday.
A little blurry.... Isabel was actually gentle. Touched baby Sam without prompting.




Linking up with my pregnancy journal @ myjoyfilledlife

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...