11.21.2012

Lovin' Life

I am very famous for my recaps as I fail to blog regularly. I seem to do in bursts. Who can blame me? As long as I do it eventually, right? If you follow me on twitter, I have more frequent posts there. Something I am more consistent doing. Something quick. Something that can be done without turning on a computer. What if I get an iPad this Christmas season? Will I blog more? any thoughts?

Let the ff pictures tell the story of the rest of the summer and autumn 2012. I am definitely lovin' life.

It rained the day before we went to the pumpkin patch. Poor pumpkins... most were soggy and wet.




Daniel loves tractors


Spidey and Spidey



My mom and I also ran the Color Run in downtown Indy.
Before picture

After picture


We also had our last summer trip at Lake Michigan. Enjoyed the sun and sand one last time before the cold air sets in.









Disis also celebrated 6th year wedding anniversary. Derrick and I watched the Colts-Packers game *and the COLTS WON! Then we headed to Fogo De Chao -- a fave steak place of Derrick. And then spenta nice quiet night without the kids downtown.


post anniv pict after brunch... isn't Indy beautiful?

And by the way..... we are Colts Season ticket holders! Boo yah!


And who can tell me how to flip my pictures? as you can tell, some are posted sideways. Cannot trouble shoot right now, gotta do mummy duties! babes crying and ready for bed!
Nighty night.....
Enjoy Thanksgiving tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...